Saturday, May 8, 2010

Who killed George Megauntry?

Hi guys, Bryan here. So before we begin, I feel the need to tell you a few things about George Megauntry. He's a very nice man, sophisticated and handsome. You have to go into these stories with the idea that he's somewhere between James Bond and Frank Sinatra. He's extremely smart. I'm assuming he would have to be; he's VP of a big marketing company in New Mexico. Megauntry's only real vice is women. Can we really blame a man for loving women? Haha...I'd like to give a quick thank you to my good friends Chris Dane and Paige Cook for making up the names of all the characters in this saga. You guys helped give life to my ideas. You two are the best! Alright, get ready to read. I hope you guys like it. Oh, and there WILL be pictures coming soon to these blogs. Even the ones I post today, they'll be up eventually to help with the telling of each story. So yeah! Let's get it started!




WHO KILLED GEORGE MEGAUNTRY?
The following blogs are documentations of the testimonies of the suspects behind the George Megauntry murder. George was found burned to death in his car on May 3rd, 2028. His autopsy confirmed that he had been stabbed repeatedly before his car burst into flames. The suspects are George's widowed wife and his ex wife. There is also testimony from George's 7 year old son, who was witness to the murder. All testimonies were told in front of Judge Harold Hyman and a jury of 12 as well as an outstanding court room audience...

No comments:

Post a Comment