Hey guys. This is me--bored. I'm currently sitting in a car, waiting for a certain someone to finish up with their rehearsal. I was wondering what I'd be doing in the meantime. I have yet to do any successful book shopping, so reading is really out of the question. No big deal, though--I can just blog from my phone! And here I am. No particular topic to discuss, just phone bloggin'. Haha. I'd really like to that everyone who showed even the slightest enthusiasm for my Rose Palms Motel stories. I appreciate all the love you guys gave me for that. And the patience with the 3rd story! I had become a slave to Artist Procrastination, and I when I looked up, a month had gone by! But thanks for keeping the love going even afterwards! Um...so I've got a couple more stories coming your way pretty soon. I'm just giving it a little time. But I will be back very soon with some more interesting stories for you guys, I promise! In the meantime--I should remind you all that I am a rapper--and I'm one half of The Crown Holders, so feel free to see what we've been posting on our blog http://crownhders.blogspot.com, and if you have a Twitter account, follow us @TheCrowmHolders. Everyone be safe, stay blessed and keep reading my crazy, funny, weird and sometimes violent stories.
-PrinceComodity
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment