Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Little Brother...

Revenge is on his mind.
Glock 45.
Murder is the surprise
For the ones who made his brother die...

Little Brother,

My life was taken just last year. You and the family feel that justice had not been served to the men who did it.
I know what you're thinking...you want revenge and...you want to return the favor. But, Little Brother, I don't
want you to become one of THEM. I don't want you to become a murderer. You can't take justice into your own
hands. It pains me to think of the things you'll be missing out on in life if you go through with this. You have a
full life to live, take advantage of your every opportunity. Little Brother, don't you know that living well is the best
revenge? Don't you know that forgiving those who have done you wrong only makes you stronger? I need you to
be strong. I need you to keep the family together. Your purpose in this life is not to take the lives of others. You
are young, and you do not know it, but you will lift the hearts of millions some day. Murderers stop hearts, you
will lift them. Listen to me, Little Brother, take my death as a lesson and do all you can to get out of the
neighborhood you're in. Make it a better place, don't contribute to the bad that you see every day. Be everything
I know you can be, Little Brother. I will love you always...

No comments:

Post a Comment